AM-500 VHF Radio Module
The Skynav AM-500 is a compact and simple VHF radio transceiver module that can be used for marine wireless transmission and AIS applications.
- High sensitivity: -115dBm
- Low power consumption
- Operating voltage: 3.5V to 4.2V
- Operating temperature range: -35 to 75℃
- SMD type with stamp holes
- Small form factor: 49.5x32x5 mm
- RoHS compliant (Lead-free)
- Follow with ITU-R M.1371-5 specification.
The Skynav AM-500 is a compact VHF radio transceiver module that features high sensitivity, ultra low power and small form factor. The AIS signal is applied to the antenna port of module, and outputs a complete serial data message.
Its –115dBm sensitivity extends receiving coverage. The small form factor and low power consumption make the module easy to integrate into portable device like smart phones, pads and vessel navigation systems to achieve marine wireless transmission and AIS applications.